Friday, September 26, 2008

irritated

my car is all messed up. it's filthy. paint is scored on the back bumper and chipping off. i want to take it to a car wash tomorrow, but 1) the one by my place has gotten terrible reviews on yelp.com--to the effect that they are rude, don't speak English (so they can't understand any special instructions you give them), there are lots of thefts, and they give you the hard sell for upgrades to more expensive washes. 2) I am afraid they won't honor my instructions to either be very gentle or simply stay away from the peeling paint on my bumper/ One false move and all my paint will be gone, baby, gone.

i have to take the sucker in to get repainted anyway, it seems. since i park outside that means it always gets soaked by lawn-watering sprinklers and dew. And that water is getting trapped under my peeling paint. Disaster waiting to happen, if you ask me.

and, i dunno. the debates are tonight and im getting worked up about it.

really, it's just been a long week and I'm ready for it to be done.

No comments: