Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nor Cal Trip

I have so much fun every time I go up there. It could be said that this particular time, maybe I had a little too much fun?

Ways in which I had too much fun:

1) Flirted with a tow truck driver (well that's giving myself too much credit. But I complimented his truck, and he was a nice guy) and didn't get charged to get my ripped-to-shreds wheel well plastic cut neatly off.

2) Spent *achem* $250 at Nordstrom Rack

3) Watched my friend finally join the "PEN 15 Club" at age 25

4) Spent the better part of two hours flipping sequins on a new pair of shoes

5) Sang Jim Croce songs with Matt in his car--hooray for the Greatest Hits album

6) Sang at the Mission Church, and got to hear friends do some great string playing.

7) Played Flip Cup (was one-for-one 4x in a row, yo!) at a Labor Day BBQ

8) Had a lot to drink and made the beginner's error of not drinking water or eating enough dinner

9) As a result, had possibly the #1 worst hangover of my life the next day (I didn't drink THAT much, though! I'm getting old, you see...)

10) Contracted pinkeye and drove home with one eye basically AWOL.

Ah, but....it was such a good time.

Now, back to grind of grad school apps and other such nonsense. Work and such...

No comments: